Sunday, November 2, 2014

Finished News Story


                              Kapaa Middle School MEDIA

Our story was about the first female fire knife dancer on the island of Kauai. It was about her challenges and her success doing fire knife dancing throughout her life. The people who helped us through this would be, my team, Haley Gokan, Leslie Acoba, and Kaylynn Drake. The parents were also a big help. They got us to the places we needed to be and helped us come up with new ideas.

At the end, I think our final turned out really good, very detailed, also that it kept the watcher interested. I am really happy with our video because I think we worked our hardest on it to get it from good to great. I also think that we evenly worked on it to make it better, and to help give new ideas and steps to make it better.

Our critique results turned out really good, we had a lot of 4's and a few 3's but no 2's. Our critique results showed how we tried our hardest to make this story the best. I do agree with these results because they seem accurate to me, even though all the other videos were awesome. Also my opinion is that we were actually a really good team and we all worked good together.

No comments:

Post a Comment