Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Proactive or Procrastination?

I am proactive person. To be proactive you take care of things right away and you don't come up with reasons or excuses not to do it. I would say I'm proactive because I do take care of things right away so I have free time afterwards. I don't come up with reasons not to do it. Even though tons of homework gets on my nerves, I still try my hardest to get it done, especially if its due on Monday and I have the whole weekend to work on it.

My level of productivity gives me a lot of free time, in school and after school. I have more free time after school though because I can get my homework done quickly. If I do that then I have time to do whatever, invite my neighbor over, jump on my trampoline or even go for a walk. In school I don't get that much free time because we are usually working right up to the bell. Only once in a while we get a few minutes of free time.

If there was a way to change something about how I work it would be, the neatness. I would change how neat I write because right now I don't like my handwriting. It makes my papers kind of messy but not that bad. To do that I will write a little slower and just focus on keeping it neat. Another thing I would change is how organized I am. I'm pretty organized, but I could do better. To do that I will just keep everything in order, neat and organized.

No comments:

Post a Comment